viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

First learning of 2015

Hello kind readers!  I come to you today with an announcement:  I’ve decided to turn Clarity Found into a full business webpage instead of a blog, hence my sudden disconnection from the other blogs… it’s been a bit of work, and it will take some time, but I will have it open and running soon, and it will all be worth it.  Also, every blog will undergo a bit of editing, and this one will undergo a major reconstruction.  Yes, this is me advertising for myself, because we all need to start creating our success somehow, don’t we?

But before I change a few things around here, I want to say how grateful I am to have had this amazing outlet for healing and bringing balance into my life, and how grateful I am to have had your support throughout this amazing journey!  Among the alterations I will make, all the entries that have to do with healing (energetic/ritualistic/writing) will be edited to go into Clarity Found, and all the ones that have to do with literature will be edited to go into Inkwells and Daydreams.  I will leave bits and pieces of them in here, with links into the other pages.

Truth be told, I feel like I went into a Me me me me me rampage that 1) helped me break loose from a few annoying thought patterns and habits, and 2) if I leave them here and not use them for whatever healing they were put into my life, for my benefit and that of others, my energy will drain and this tool will become useless again…  Everything has to do with the flow!  And energy and knowledge must flow so that healing becomes real in every aspect!

I’m happy to say that during these first few weeks of 2015 (in which I’ve also turned 33, what a symbolic number!), many things have gotten organized in my head, including how to overcome the blockages and fears that were still keeping me frozen (even in my overdue happiness).  So it’s not all been in vain, even though a lot of that rambling had to do with vanity, hehe.  Sorry, couldn’t help myself (nor did I want to).

But it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t also share another thing I’ve learned in this period of 180° life-changes!  It’s true what they say: when you speak too much and fall into the “please right here right now” sort of wishful talking with people, even those who you think know you better might misunderstand the true intention behind your almost desperate attempt to make something happen, and they might also misunderstand why you’re actually glad things didn’t happen that way at all!  I would say, trust that the Universe will always know what’s best for you, and how, when it doesn’t give you something, it’s because something else a thousand times better is coming your way… I’d been saying this for a really long time, although perhaps I wasn’t saying it in the right words… So, my advice as well: don’t talk too much, or a) you might be misunderstood, b) your energy might drain from letting it loose too soon or to the wrong people, or c) it might create more stagnation for you because either of the previous points or because now you’ll shrink in fear from the pressure…  The drainage I mentioned above started sometime around Christmas, but luckily I caught it now and can do something about it, and that’s why I’ll make the mentioned changes.

OK, this is getting a bit sad and serious… let me see, do I have anything good to say about this subject?  Why yes, I do: you can also turn things around for yourself if that situation ever does happen!  You can talk to the Universe, always and forever…  Whatever name you give it, whatever God you pray to, whatever form of Energy you connect to when you need to, He/She/It will always hear you, and there is never a time too late to ask for help and get you in the right track… There is no shame in admitting you manifested wrong, and your guides are always by your side to make sure you’re back on track when you’re ready again.

As for me, there will be many ways I will keep telling my story (snippets of it are already in some of my writings), and because the Universe has let me known that everything I’ve been open about here can be used for further healing of myself and others (as I’ve also been open in saying before), I will keep using my writing to that effect, and I invite each one of you to do the same, or to look for your own system of release for healing…  And learn to connect so it is beneficial to you and everyone it touches.  And on that happy note I go for now, because I have an online business to open and my writer’s blog to update, and I will gladly invite you all to check them out when the time comes :)

Well, one more thing: I will keep writing from my happiness.  I discovered a while back that it’s not true that a writer has to be all sad and broody to come up with interesting things to tell, so I’ll remain in my uplifted state and feel proud of all the blessings I have, of the love I found and of my abilities as a writer and healer, so there will be no change about that in this blog!

Cheers to all and keep coming back to see the changes I’m talking about and the new stuff that I’ve got planned for 2015… and of course every other learning I come across as the year goes by!  Those will be shared every single time!

Have a good weekend everyone, and thank you once again for keeping me going!  Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario